Drupal 8 incorporates a Modular Authentication System. This system allows you to do things like forcing HTTP authentication for a particular route or requiring an OAuth signature for accessing your REST API. Main contents
- Basic structure of an authentication provider. Meet AuthenticationProviderInterface.
- Core's built-in providers: HTTP Basic and Cookie.
- Contrib authentication providers: OAuth.
- Adding authentication to a custom route, an existing route, a REST resource and a View.
- Follow up in authentication: what's next and how to help.
This session can be given in Spanish ir required by the organization.